gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] fwd:Can't find quality meds? Look here.

From: Michael Hope
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] fwd:Can't find quality meds? Look here.
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 08:26:09 +0480

Hello!

We are presenting you international pharmacy network called =LegalRxMedications drug store=.
We have tested medications they sell and we can certify that they do have quality medications, excellent prices and they SHIP WORLDWIDE. You'll be surprised with their low prices and shipping policy.

Valium, Xanax, HGH and much more you'll find at our drug store:
http://oplkwr.starswind.info/?90953525

And get them shipped worldwide instantly. We provide completely secure and confidential purchase, instant worldwide shipping and a friendly support.

With best regards
Dr Michael Hope.