gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] fwd:Tired with fraud pharmacy?

From: Daniel Novak
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] fwd:Tired with fraud pharmacy?
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 04:47:07 -0000

Hello!

Is there any reasons to pay more? Do you want to save your money? I bet you do! Pay less and get licensed medications you are looking for. Everything you need to cure yourself.

Valium, Xanax, HGH and much more you'll find at our drug store:
http://lqhpeo.selreto.com/?61909907

We deliver goods all over the world. There is no need to have prescription, just visit our store and buy pills you want.
Confidential and secure purchase only. Instant shipping worldwide. Friendly support. All this you can get at LegalRXMedications drug store.

With best regards
Dr Daniel Novak.