gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] High-quality medication, low rates! Start living no

From: Owens A. Willaims
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] High-quality medication, low rates! Start living normal life right now.
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 02:24:14 -0500

Hello, what's a nice girl like you doing in...?

I've found pills you have asked for. It took some time to consult with my colleagues from Canada and now I surely can say that you should buy medications at MyCanadianPharmacy drug store. We've made some tests and results are incredible. They sell high-quality drugs but prices are extremely low.
Here is their link: http://cpsuwc.selreto.net/?99724857
Hope you'll get better soon.

With best regards,
Dr "Owens A. Willaims".

The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are: Hard work, Stick-to-itiveness, and Common sense.
Life cannot subsist in society but by reciprocal concessions.
Any experience can be transformed into something of value.
Two men look out the same prison bars one sees mud and the other stars.