gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] motion picture dreamt

From: Joachim Mcfarland
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] motion picture dreamt
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 23:40:33 +0200

Oh, oh, so I did, admitted Judy with a deprecating grin. WHY are you so set on my having a real beau, Judy? This time it was Lady Medchester who narrowly escapeddisaster over a bit of biscuit. How terrible it must be not to see and FEEL beauty, said Patsoftly. Youve said a mouthful, maam, said Tillytuck admiringly. Mebbe if he getsone he wont be rading such trash as this.
She was as completely at her ease as if the countesshad been a scrubwoman. The countess will be saying to hersilf, Theres FAMLYbehind THIM. Dogs are so much easierpleased, dont you think?
Hell be away to town that daywid the calves yer dad sold.
She didnt be seeing nothing or nobody but itwas unlocked.
Youcould almost hear Hilarys voice speaking through it .
I suppose the countess is in the Big Parlour, said Pat.
Sure and its always aisy to find an excuse for what ye want todo, said Judy slyly. It waspositively Binnie-like to be flabbergasted like this. Sure and sparrow grass is a sort av lordlyvegetable. Why didnt her father approve of her beau? Sid hadploughed the Mince Pie field that day and it lay in beautiful, red,even furrows. Surely Happiness kept their old days for them and theywould find them there.
I do be knowing me place and kaping it,spaking the plain truth and no symbols.
Letsslip into the kitchen and find out everything from Judy first.
Im almost belavingif ye set a light in this windy to-night hed see it and come.
Sure and we havelashings av things no money cud be buying.
He did be trying to get up the granary stips . WHY are you so set on my having a real beau, Judy? Judy indignantly heldup a book she had discovered on Tillytucks table.
He sez to me, sez he, Kape a stiff upper lip, Judy.
I stick to the truth but he do be making things upas he goes along.
She dobe getting intrested in her books at last.
And here, said Judy, with incredible nonchalance, are the girlsIve been telling ye av .
But twill take someplanning, so kape up yer pecker, Patsy, and lets be getting downto brass tacks.
I often wonder, Patsy dear, at allthe skiptics do be losing.
Judy, Im almost sure dear little dogs like McGinty must havesouls. She had a presentiment that theletter should not be torn open like an ordinary epistle.
She said a countess could tell at a glance if thespoons were solid or only plated.
Well come up here in the dim and see whats in it. The distances were hung with pale blue hazesand there was an emerald mist on the trees everywhere.