gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] pigsty sequel

From: Sal Lacy
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] pigsty sequel
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 11:09:08 -0700

Here they were in Lower West,while Silas Jones looked around. It was natural enough that the blind man should be fussy oversounds. My husband wants to get a Chinaman to do the work, butI. The widow drooped her head and simpered, How did you guess? Itwas a relief when she put all her additions on and went off toshop. When she met any onenew her sputterings were almost incoherent. Maybe Gran thought noise would help to scare death. Petty unreasonableness nagged calm more than all the hard work ofthe house. She never dreamed of returning her borrowings. My hand itched to spank both child and mother. I asked her, How longsince you left Belgium? Bought flowers dontsmell like that, and oh, oh, the kitchen range! Theys outhuntin too-maybe theys found somethin at twenty. Everyone could see the crochet edging dangling overthe flutes of black stocking. The old dog sat withher head resting on his knee. Everything together only brought in what a flat and a halfhad before the war. I looked at the disordered pramand took courage. The name of the street and the number of the house were those ofArabella Joness new home. Near the front gate I saw the childs pram drawn updishevelled from her morning nap. The tenants began coming to me with complaints, and I had to godown and talk to the mother. She took off and took off, her garments hung on the backs ofall the chairs. Between each laying down he paused and looked at me. Everything together only brought in what a flat and a halfhad before the war. When I opened the door, Grannie poked an empty vase at me, Theflowers you put in our flat are dead. As if any one could dislike Puss, our darling! Settling in familieswas always more or less trying. He would stop for a word with the pretty thing. Grannie flew up to my flat and down like a whiz cash-box. A bachelor occupied Lower West for several years. The House of All Sorts was glad the child was to live. Neither his body nor his mind was bendable. Here they were in Lower West,while Silas Jones looked around. How the first language one hears sticks to the tongue! Slowly he fumbled withthe bill-roll, laid five ones on the table beside the two tens. We left Belgium when Iwas four years old. If I phone some day when he is going to be out, please, will youcome? The cab waited while we sat on my gardenbench. There will be three people in the flat, said the woman. The blinds dipped or werehoisted at irregular levels. Yes, but each time it lasted for a quarter of the night.