gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] to mavoo

From: Julija Cabot
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] to mavoo
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 19:45:36 -0700

Be j st S g el l li t ng W u atc e he b s

R g OL o EX
C c ARTIE v R
B b REI b TLI d NG
BV n LGAR t I
OM y EG f A
PA x TE o K P x hil o ippe and m x any oth a er

H l andbag m s & P b urse p s, TI n FF y ANY & CO J x ewerl x y

O z rde f r T t ODA z Y and sa u ve 2 v 5 % http://soisaikditsgreen.com

Now we see you, you nasty little creature! We will eat you and leave
your bones and skin hanging on a tree. Ugh! hes got a sting has he?
Well, well get him all the same, and then well hang him head downwards
for a day or two.
While this was going on, the other dwarves were working at the rest
of the captives, and cutting at the threads with their knives. Soon all