gnu-regexp-users

[Regexp] Fw: widowhood

From: Rodney Battle
Subject: [Regexp] Fw: widowhood
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 23:02:00 -0500

I can't believe I found this before you did.    Its a good gift idea.
http://www.holidayjingle.com/info.html
You can peer to peer to share games, music and stuff.  So I've downloaded 2
video games & movies so far today :).
Wait untill you see the selection of music and dvd's - it's pretty awsome.
They walk you through the entire process of burning them to CD.
I can tell you one thing, after I went through the movie section, I can't stop
looking through it, theres movies in here still in theaters.
I'll Talk to you next week if you get back by then.

Chang