Re: How to spoil ideas for potential patentees?

From: Lasse Kliemann
Subject: Re: How to spoil ideas for potential patentees?
Date: 14 Jun 2004 22:21:11 GMT

* telford@xenon.triode.net.au:

[ Lots of interesting stuff ]

Wow, thanks a lot for the great answer! I am very busy right now and
will look into the given references in more detail at a later time.
Generally, it looks like just what I asked for: Places to publish. I
do not mind paying a moderate fee for publication, if this ensures
that the matter is handled seriously and correctly by the service
provider.

You'd mind if I put a copy of your posting on my website? I am just
starting to put together some information there on the topic.

Best regards,
Lasse