Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Chromium, ungoogled or otherwise, and Guix

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Chromium, ungoogled or otherwise, and Guix
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 18:41:03 -0300

Hi there,

Em 19/02/2019 01:42, Jason Self escreveu:
> I decided to spend some time looking into Chromium, ungoogled-chromium,
> and Guix's methods, and the GNU FSDG.

Thank you for taking the time to review this software along with me
(despite the fact that I mistakenly started doing the review on a
development release/commit).

> My proposal would be to mention these items in the chromium-browser
> entry on the libreplanet wiki either in addition to or in place of the
> current references of licensing problems that the wiki page has.

I agree.

Also, for those following this discussion, take note of the recent
contributions made to the still incomplete review in the FSD[1],
particularly the "Known issues" section that is already a blocker
regardless if the review is finished or not.

[1] https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Review:Chromium-REV-ID-1 .