Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Hyperbola GNU/Linux-Libre last chance comments

From: zap
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Hyperbola GNU/Linux-Libre last chance comments
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 18:02:08 -0500

I am glad this is finally happening, It is my new favorite GNU/Linux
distro, its like parabola only extremely stable, like debian, all in all.

Congratulations to the developers of this  strange yet, awesome distro.
Been looking for something that would crush my distrohopping habit.
Hopefully more architectures will follow in the future. :)

PS, I don't think a survey or poll like the one suggested would be a
good idea...