Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Hyperbola: Final comments

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Hyperbola: Final comments
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:23:54 +0200

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 10:10:32AM +0200, Benoît wrote:
> I am sending this email to check if any of you have some remaining comments
> on Hyperbola review before going forward.
>
> All the points have been covered and no comments have been made apart during
> the beginning of the evaluation.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> belette

Hyperbola is on the way to become fully free
distribution, and you should carefully verify
https://issues.hyperbola.info/ as one can track
what is being done there.

The work is going on.

That team of Hyperbola maintainers have true
intention to make it fully free distribution is
absolutely clear. This can be clear from their

And I would like that distribution is soon
included into the list, as I need to recommend the
stable distribution to universities and schools,
and when I do such recommendation, I do that from
http://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html

Jean
username at issues: gnusupport
username at forums: jmarciano