[GNU-linux-libre] Retirement of BLAG

From: Donald Robertson
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Retirement of BLAG
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 17:35:51 -0400

As many of you were probably aware, BLAG hasn't been kept up to date
recently. After discussing the problem with the maintainers, they asked
us to remove them from the the list of endorsed distros. So we've
created a historical section and moved them to it. We announced those
changes today here
<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/about-blags-removal-from-our-list-of-endorsed-distributions>.

I just wanted to highlight this announcement to the list, and to thank
everyone who helped in the discussion about BLAG. That work helps to
keep the endorsed distro list fresh and useful for users, and is truly
appreciated.
--
Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Licensing & Compliance Manager