Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Application Manager request for evaluating Hyperbo

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Application Manager request for evaluating Hyperbola
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 18:39:52 -0400

On 05/11/2018 04:19 PM, Benoît wrote:
> I am wondering where do you keep the NOTE in case someone wants
> to refer to anything in the future? Deleting them seems brutal but
> perhaps I am missing a piece where the NOTE is kept separately?

the idea is that the notes would indicate very briefly any problem areas
that are preventing that criteria from passing - this mailing list
should be the primary place for discussion of any details - once the
criteria is satisfied, there should be nothing else to note on that
topic - once all of the criteria are satisfied, that checklist could be
deleted entirely

what were you thinking? what sort of notes would you want to keep on the
wiki after the review is complete?