Re: [GNU-linux-libre] what of the distros that have already asked for co

From: Ivan Zaigralin
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] what of the distros that have already asked for consideration or have been partially evaluated?
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:25:44 -0700

I agree: if a distro can't fix a freedom bug for an extended period of time,
we should assume utter incompetence or bad faith, and there should be a path
to revoke/reset the certification. To keep things fair, some of that policy
should be written down. At the same time, not all freedom bugs are the same
severity, and not all of them are easy to fix, so it would probably pay to
remain flexible about time frames.