Re: [GNU-linux-libre] gnu.org "Free GNU/Linux distributions" list update

From: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] gnu.org "Free GNU/Linux distributions" list updates
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 11:59:35 +0200

On Sun, 06 Aug 2017, Alexandre Oliva wrote:

> Thanks for your investigation and updates for the free distros list,

indeed, thanks!

in case you follow up on BLAG's website restoration, please consider
at Dyne.org we can also be hosting the BLAG website, which I remember
to be simple enough and could be made static. As much as I miss Jebba
and his good spirit in making BLAG, I'd like to help on this one. Also
as far as I know there is some historical interest in BLAG motivating
this restoration: it was the first 100% libre distro (AFAIK).

ciao