Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Trademark licenses, example in Firefox

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Trademark licenses, example in Firefox
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 08:41:44 -0500

Do you have any other proposal or should we leave this
thread die?
You can do whatever you like. I give you my blessings.

What do you propose, Diego? It would be important to know and consider your opinion so something useful can be done. Debating without a proposal is useless. You have a lot of experience and vision about these issues so your proposal will probably have a great possibility to have acceptance and success. Please give us an alternative so we can take some steps forward. Otherwise we are just wasting our time.

Quiliro Ordóñez

"No se puede sacrificar la libertad por ningún bien, por ninguna promesa de pan o de paz o de justicia, porque ese pan tendría amargura de veneno, esa paz sería de muerte, y esa justicia no sería justicia humana ni tendría sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero

"Não se pode sacrificar a liberdade por nenhum bem, por nenhuma promessa de pan ou de paz ou de justiça, porque esse pan teria amargura de veneno, essa paz seria de morte, e essa justiça não seria justiça humana nem faria sentido." Alfredo Pérez Guerrero