Re: [GNU-linux-libre] OpenOffice.org extensions

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] OpenOffice.org extensions
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 09:01:51 -0700

Hi Sam,

Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The FSF has announced that they'll be making a list of free software
> only extensions for OpenOffice.org [1]. This means that our version(s)
> of it should point to that location by default (from Tools ->
> Extension Manager -> Get more extensions here...). Does anyone have a
> patch for this yet?
>
> The FSF asks to email the Community Council. I'm going to do that
> today and I'm going to include a request for a patch, but I doubt that
> we'll get anything from that.

Thanks for writing to them (and to this list -- it was on my todo to
write this list to start discussion about next steps for this issue).

There's just one file that would need to be patched, and that file and
the change that needs to be made are in the instructions on the wiki for
using the list.

Is that what you mean?

--
John Sullivan