gnu-devels-jp

FW: Resend: new account request for iida

From: y-iida
Subject: FW: Resend: new account request for iida
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:31:43 +0900

Hello.
I see that it has been a few months since I sent my account
application.  But I have not gotten any reply to it.  So I
guess no work for gnujdoc on gnu.org is made in these weeks.
It would be appreciated if you tell me difficulties (if any),
or just (re)send me my account information.
Thanks in advance.