gnu-crypto-discuss

Re: [GNU Crypto] Passwords Immutable?

From: Bryan Hoover
Subject: Re: [GNU Crypto] Passwords Immutable?
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 22:42:34 -0400

- --
That's why my soul always reverts to the Old Testament and to
Shakespeare.  There at least one feels that it's human beings talking.
There people hate, people love, people murder their enemy and curse his
descendants through all generations, there people sin. - (Soren
Kierkegaard - Either/Or)

http://www.wecs.com/content.htm

This signature file is generated by Pick-a-Tag !
Written by Jeroen van Vaarsel
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=pick-a-tag