[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Fwd: not changing default =tagging-method

From: martin f krafft
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Fwd: not changing default =tagging-method
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 15:09:18 +0200

also sprach Robert Collins <address@hidden> [2005.07.07.0925 +0200]:
> Tom has been pretty open about accepting specific patches for the
> defaults new archives can use. I certainly don't recall this one
> being put up and then rejected. Maybe my memory is faulty?

No, your memory is fine. Andrew Suffield never thought it necessary
to take my request further but instead just told me to fuck off
because upstream wouldn't change it anyway.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; address@hidden

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: address@hidden

"we are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
                                                      - george w. bush