Re: [Gnu-arch-users] macosx specific problem

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] macosx specific problem
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:30:16 -0700

On Apr 10, 2004, at 5:20, Frederic Gobry wrote:

...whereas the command works perfectly on a Linux box. The issue seems
to be on a conflict in a freshly added file.

        It's this file:

        core-api/tests/ut_Tagged.py

        which conflicts with this file:

        core-api/tests/ut_tagged.py

Your best bet is to get rid of one or the other on your Linux box, cacherev, and then check out after the fixed version on the Mac. You won't be able to replay through the version, you'll just have to start from the cacherev.

You can't have two files with the same name, but with a different case in HFS.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>