Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Committing with .o files around

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Committing with .o files around
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:37:16 +0200

> Is there any way I can commit without tla complaining about my object
> files violating naming conventions?  I guess I could switch to using a
> different build directory, but do I actually need to?

You could change the regexps in {arch}/=tagging-method to have .o in the
precious area (for example), or add an .arch-inventory file to all the
dirs that might contain .o files.

.arch-inventory would look like:

precious \.o$

I'd strongly recommend building in a separate build dir tho - not
because tla likes that better, but because it feels softer, cleaner,
yada yada yada O:)

--
Gergelybrush Nagywood