Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Hooks.

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Hooks.
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:53:58 +0200

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 16:50, Jonathan Daugherty wrote:
> Is there a way to perform "server-side" (archive-side) hooks so that
> when I commit from anywhere, a hook can be invoked on the archive
> machine?

See abentley's reply.

But I just had another idea: make a hook script like this:

#! /bin/sh
hook="$(tla tree-root)/{arch}/=hook"

if [ -x "$hook" ] ;  then
  "$hook" $@
fi
# end of script

Now all you need to do is keep the hook script in the tree (and it'll
always be up-to-date otherwise you can't commit)

johannes
--
http://www.sipsolutions.de/
Key-ID: 9AB78CA5 Johannes Martin Berg <address@hidden>