[Gnu-arch-users] A note from kerneltraffic

From: James Blackwell
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] A note from kerneltraffic
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:05:08 -0500

1. Gathering All KGDB Implementations Together
27 Jan  - 11 Feb  (25 posts) Archive Link: "BitKeeper repo for KGDB"
 Topics: FS: devfs, Networking, Version Control
  People: Tom Rini, Sam Ravnborg, Dave Jones, Pavel Machek, Chris Wright

   Tom Rini said:

    Since I've been talking with George off-list about trying to merge the
    various versions of KGDB around, and I just read the thread between
    Andy and Jim about conflicting on KGDB work, I've put up a BitKeeper
    repository (If anyone here won't / can't use BitKeeper, I'll happily
    move over to a repo someone else sets up in something else.) to try
    and coordinate things.

[....]

This comes from http://www.kerneltraffic.org/kernel-traffic/latest.html.

Somebody up to doing some arch marketing? This looks to me like a prime
location that arch can start sneaking into kernel development.

--
James Blackwell      Using I.T. to bring more             570-407-0488
Owner, Inframix      business to your business     http://inframix.com