Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tagline and directories

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tagline and directories
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:25:57 -0800

On Mar 12, 2004, at 20:28, Tom Lord wrote:

In my experience, it is worth it to tag them in case you later want to
rename them.  The tree-lint warning is the hint that this is the
"right" thing albeit not the "necessary" thing.

I've checked out at least two archives with taglines that didn't tag all of the directories and started to think that that might actually make sense.

Anyway, I've been using explicit tags for directories and it sounds like it's still the right thing.

The good news is that you _only_ need to tag them.   You don't need to
use `tla mv' or `tla move' or anything like that.

        Yeah, I figured this part out...I like the way that works.

        Thanks.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>