Re: [Gnu-arch-users] RFC: Logic patch/feature dependecies in arch

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] RFC: Logic patch/feature dependecies in arch
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:55:17 +0000

address@hidden (address@hidden) wrote:
> The following text is available at:
> http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Discuss_20Arch_20features_2fLogicDependcyTracking
>
> I rather like to evolve the idea on the wiki than on the ML.

IMHO better to discuss on the ML and use the wiki as an uptodate
status document which summarises the current consensus (or lack
thereof) of the ML, e.g. see

http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?ThreadModeConsideredHarmful
http://wikifeatures.wiki.taoriver.net/moin.cgi/DocViewThreadViewSplit

P.S. I skimmed the proposal and although I haven't thought hard about
it yet, I've wanted something like this for a long time.  So I'm very
glad you've initiated a discussion on it - good luck! :-)