Re: address@hidden: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin]

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla1.2 on cygwin]
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 23:46:24 -0500

Tom Lord wrote:

   > From: Aaron Bentley <address@hidden>

   > For archives, I can understand incompatible changes aren't
   > happening any time soon.  Would changes to the revlib structure
   > be permissible?

Permissible?  Sure.   But why, exactly?

-t
I still find myself needing to manually kill revisions in revlibs on occasion, and it's awkward to navigate those directories. It would also reduce tla's dependency on long path names. If a new version of the Arch format was made, we could apply those changes at the same time.

Aaron