Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: SourceForge-like repositories in an arch-centri

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: SourceForge-like repositories in an arch-centric world
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:53:50 +0100

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 12:49:05PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Caveat: I don't know if this will actually work for patent-busting,
> but I can say that I've received upwards of a dozen mails from folks
> like Greg Aharonian (sp?) requesting confirmation that XEmacs "does X"
> and a pointer to archives where implementations of "X" can be found.

You can find a profile of this individual (well known to readers of the
address@hidden mailing list) there:

http://swpat.ffii.org/players/aharonian/index.en.html

If I were ever to receive a request from him, I would either (depending
on my mood) ask him for money first or (more likely) tell him to get
lost.

--
                                                            -- ddaa