[Gnu-arch-users] Re: anonymous id

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: anonymous id
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:04:29 -0600

Miles>
Miles> "Mark A. Flacy" <address@hidden> writes:
>> Id becomes part of archive directory name.
Miles>
Miles> Conventionally, they are similar, but does tla ever actually make any
Miles> connection between your id and your archive name?  Seems kind of
Miles> doubtful to me, since you can really use any archives you want.

You are correct and I am incorrect; that's what I get for posting so late.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above