[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Design proposal to kill pristine trees

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Design proposal to kill pristine trees
Date: 10 Oct 2003 17:12:42 +0900

Pau Aliagas <address@hidden> writes:
> Let's go first for Tom's acceptable solution

That's certainly a reasonable plan; having revlib path support at all
would be a necessary base for anything more, and of course despite my
complaining, the static-path version would be very useful (even for me :-).

I think that adding a compute-the-path script on top of that would be
very easy, so an external patch to do that could be maintained outside
Tom's tree, once a static-path version is in place.  If it proves very
useful, that would be more persuasive than random arguing on this list,
and if it doesn't prove very useful, then that's fine too. :-).

-Miles
--
Run away!  Run away!