gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] Regarding gnowsys installation on mac

From: sushant patil
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] Regarding gnowsys installation on mac
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 00:22:32 +0530

  Hello Sir,
                     First i try directly try to install gnowsys on
mac os but it was no installing in opt folder as specified in the
install script of the gnowsys.In these matter also i want to know that
gnowsys can be directly install on mac or we have to install plone for
mac first than add package of gnowsys into that and plone structure
which was embedded in gnowsys software was either compatiable with mac
or it only compatible with linux,please help me in these matter.

                       Second I tried installing gnowsys after
installing Plone. I was following the steps as given in the README.txt
in gnowsysApp_rc1 which I had checked out using
cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden.
gnu.org:/sources/gnowsys co gnowsysApp_rc1

The steps were

1. Copy the gnowsysApp_rc1 folder to the Products directory of your Plone
2. Restart Zope
3. Add a plone-site.
4. From the portal_quickinstaller within the plone-site install
gnowsysApp_rc1 . Thats it.

While doing Step 4, I am getting an error like

Insufficient Privileges

You do not have sufficient privileges to view this page. If you
believe you are receiving this message in error, contact the site
administration.

Can you please suggest any solutions, I tried contact Site
Administration also, but that din't make any difference.

Many Thanks,
Sushant