gnowsys-help

[Gnowsys-help] Regarding importing of Objects into Zope

From: Saurabh Gupte
Subject: [Gnowsys-help] Regarding importing of Objects into Zope
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:58:37 +0530 (IST)

I have installed Zope using the Gnoware DVD.

Inorder to import an object into Zope, when I try to copy the file(object) into
the zope import directory : /usr/local/Zope2.8-instance/import  it gives me the
error "Permission Denied".

When i checked the properties, i came to know that the owner of
zope2.8-instance is 'zope' and it also shows me a message that "You are not the
owner, so you can't change these permissions."

The same problem occurs when i try to create a new databse table in the
/usr/local/Zope2.8-instance/var/gadfly directory.

Kindly suggest me a solution for the above problem.

Regards,
Saurabh Gupte

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html