gnowsys-help

Re: [Gnowsys-help] Re: Starting with gnowsys

From: sameer shaikh
Subject: Re: [Gnowsys-help] Re: Starting with gnowsys
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 18:30:30 +0100 (BST)

hi Chetan,
   You can follow this link , it will help you gain insight on what gnowsys is & from where to start. You can follow the documentation link on the left hand side to know more about GNOWSYS. Also we have the download section on this page - you can check the recent version under this link which will guide you to the cvs.
   http://www.gnowledge.org/gnowsys/Programs/Data/ObjectType/g/gnowsys/viewObjectType

Hope you find this information useful and to your relevance.

Thanks,
Sameer Shaikh.

Chetan Kumar <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all