gnoppix-user

Re: [Gnoppix-user] root Password, copy to HD etc.

From: Sven Herzberg
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-user] root Password, copy to HD etc.
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:47:44 +0200

Am Mi, 2003-09-10 um 11.22 schrieb Elena Schulz:
> Hi gnoppix-team,

Hi Elena,

> 1. How is the root password?

  There is none set. Simply use sudo to set one as you like to (sudo
passwd).

> 2. How to make a running gnoppix-installation from my harddisk

  I think that you mean "to my harddisk". If so, we don't provide an
Installation System yet. We're currently looking at morphix as the
morphix people have some tools that are GTK+2 based.

> 3. Are there any manuals about gnoppix?

  No, not yet. We're currently planning to deliver translations of the
GNOME User Guide. But a GNOPPIX quick start manual might be very useful
too. Do you want to write one?

Regards,
  Sven

--