gnomoradio-artists

[gnomoradio-artists] This is good!

From: tom poe
Subject: [gnomoradio-artists] This is good!
Date: 21 Oct 2003 22:34:04 -0700

Hi:  Like this alot.  Let me know what you think about setting up a
promotion for gnomoradio on our SONG STORM site.  We'll be gathering
artists, as well, and it would make sense to send them your way.
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/php/testhomeplaylist.php

I'm thinking we might want to consider how to flag the artists in a way
that you can pull their info into your database, or whatever.  Sort of
like having one form for both.  Maybe I'll see what info you require,
and we'll try to get it in a format for you to collect, periodically.

Since you know more about this stuff, than I ever will, maybe you have
some ideas?
thanks,
Tom Poe
Open Studios