Re: Support Bluetooth on Mac OS X

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Support Bluetooth on Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 11:46:48 +0100

> This patch reintroduces Bluetooth support on Mac OS X, using the most recent
> API. I only tested it on El Capitan. It applies to latest Git master.

Fabrizo, thank you for your patch and for your patience, it is now
pushed as
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/commit/?id=70f8eeb3ec4bb4ba75220c8b03aa444bd9fabc7f

Everybody please note that this patch deletes a file that is still
referenced by the configuration files in XML format for the Windows
compilers (the last being from year 2010 so probably not in widespread
use today and removing the references to common/devices/osxbluetooth.c
and include/devices/osxbluetooth.h it should be enough to fix build
errors)

--
Daniele Forsi