Re: Problem occurred internal to model specific code

From: Rodrigo Montiel
Subject: Re: Problem occurred internal to model specific code
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 16:10:12 -0300

First of all, thanks for your response, it is much appreciated.

I was wondering if those "STIN: 1,0,0" are rubbished messages from the
past? or maybe some memory positions in the SM card?

Will try to find out how to disable them manually, then will give a try
on a connect/disconnect script.

Thank you,