RE: which usb device to use (old kernel)

From: KUMAR Deepak (MORPHO)
Subject: RE: which usb device to use (old kernel)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 12:41:58 +0200

Hello All,

Is there any option where we can switch the mode without closing the connection
with device

e.g. I am in SMS reader mode and I would like to switch into delete sms mode
(without closing the connection with device).

Please help, I am using SImense/Cinterion MC35i.

BR,
Deepak
#
" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments
thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents from your
computer system."
#