Re: How configure .gnokiirc to support lowcost cell phone "NOKIA 100" in

From: bruno estieule
Subject: Re: How configure .gnokiirc to support lowcost cell phone "NOKIA 100" in serial mode ?
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:54:41 +0100

Daniele,

Thanks for your support.

I have performed test requested  (according to my understandng) with debug and xdebug = on.

Please find results in attached file.

From my point of view, test results with model = series40 are egual to test results with model = 6510. Nothing work with model = AT
--identify seems to work
--sendsms don't work
--getdatetime don't work

What is you analysis ?

Regards,

   Bruno

2013/2/27 Daniele Forsi <address@hidden>
2013/2/25 bruno estieule:

> But, even if identification function seemes to work and Hw signals are very
> nice, my Sw (using gnokii API) don't work with NOKIA100.
>
> When I peforme basic gnokii function tests (in linux cmd line) all function
> tested seems not working

that's expected because Nokia 100 is a Series 30
search "Series 30" in the recent archives of this mailing list for
more information

it has been reported that --sendms works with Nokia 1208 which is also
an S30 and that it doesn't work with other S30, does --sendsms work
for you?
we're collecting information in
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/tree/Docs/README-6510
but as you can see, there isn't much known yet about S30

>  Model        : RH-130
>  Product name : RH-130

I will add this information to libgnokii crediting you as the source
(it will be useful if in future we discover that different commands
are needed for S30)

>   address@hidden:~# gnokii --getdatetime
>   GNOKII Version 0.6.31
>   Error: The current frame isn't handled by the incoming function.

can you show the debug output of this error? see "Enabling debug output" in
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/Bug_report
--
Daniele Forsi