Re: gnokii smsd not giving me a clue as to why it is not sending and rec

From: helpFractal
Subject: Re: gnokii smsd not giving me a clue as to why it is not sending and receiving sms'
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 08:39:31 -0800 (PST)

I have just received the following message on the usb modem that I am trying
to send a sms. It suggests that there is an error with the PDU. I am not
sure if this message has come from the modem or from the service provider. I
suspect the service provider.

Any ideas about what in the PDU is incorrect?

Error: Cannot decode PDU, see text part for details.