Re: Issue with gnokii-SMSD

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Issue with gnokii-SMSD
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 00:33:04 +0100

2012/12/5  <address@hidden>:

> The folder with I have issues is "Plantillas". Check the log at the end of
> this email.

so don't use it, I told you to try and create an user folder (the
first one is seen by gnokii as memory type F1)

> I don't know how to "pass an empty folder to the --inbox argument of smsd"

first get the list of memory names (either disable the debug output or
redirect it to /dev/null)
gnokii --showsmsfolderstatus 2>/dev/null

in my case I can choose F1 because #Msg is zero:
No. Name                                         Id #Msg
  1 SMS Folder 1                                 F1    0

to choose F1 as inbox add to the invocation of smsd:
smsd --inbox F1

--
Daniele Forsi