Re: gnokii 0.6.31 problem with german umlauts

From: Stefan Rupprecht
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.31 problem with german umlauts
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:40:22 +0200

Am 20.08.2012 10:06, schrieb Pawel Kot:
Stefan - is there any particular reason you don't use UTF-8?

Not a particular reason. But "address@hidden" is preconfigured on the system, and I'm not really a linux expert to know how I can change it, especially if a change would have any side effects for the other applications and scripts running on these machine. So I don't like to change it if it is not really necessary.

Kind regards,
Stefan