Modification for SMSD and Gnokii possible for Multi-Modem ? (Feature Req

From: Axel Gruber
Subject: Modification for SMSD and Gnokii possible for Multi-Modem ? (Feature Request)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 22:49:42 +0200

Hello

Sorry  - im not a C-Programmer.... else im able to do this by my self - but not with my C-Language Knowledge ....

Would it be possible to add a Feature to SMSD for "Multi Modem" Usage ?

Why:

We want to use 2 TC35 Siemens modems within on linux Machine and 2 instances of Gnokii (SMSD) - at the moment i´m not sure what about the Config-Files of Gnokii when i start 2 or more Instances ?

If the part with the Config-File is possible it would be great when all Instances of SMSD can use the same MYSQL Database and the same tables.

So a simple "ID-Parameter" for SMSD would be ok - so there would be a additinal Row in all Tables wich identify each Line to wich SMSD Instance ID it depend.
And SMSD know what SMS sould be sent by wich modem.

Is this possible ?

Best regards
Axel