Re: Re: Nokia 1110/1112/1208

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Re: Nokia 1110/1112/1208
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:28:28 +0200

2012/6/15 Gustavo Conrad:

> although I'm not a C programmer, i have some basic knowledge and I think I
> can do some research.

this is one of those generic errors that I was talking about:
01 00 00 f0 01 12 00 00 00 00
the error code is f0, the unknown command in this case is 12, and as
you can see the rest isn't useful

so your first goal is to get an error code not equal to f0 which means
that you used wrong parameters for an existing command and if it isn't
a command already implemented or documented then you must figure out
the meaning of the command and its parameters

>   Attached you'll find dumps of gnokii identify

thank you, I pushed the following changes with which gnokii --identify
should also show 1110 or 1112 or 1208
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnokii.git/commit/?id=af558ce9cc7aed94667659c9fbbe6a13b7bb3400

that's useful but it doesn't fix your problems

--
Daniele Forsi