Re: SMSD register RING (AT+CLIP)

From: luca
Subject: Re: SMSD register RING (AT+CLIP)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:03:55 +0200 (CEST)

> 2012/4/20  <address@hidden>:
>
>> In SMSD is there a way for register RING (+CLIP) as SMS (or log this
>> event) ??
> no, unless you want to parse stderr, but you are telling a *solution*
> without the *problem*

eheh ok sorry...
I'm need to record a missing call on MySQL table inbox (with a specific
flag).
This allows me to manage start / stop availability of firefighters from a
php portal at no cost for a single firefighter.

> hint: some USB devices create two ports so for example you could use
> /dev/ttyACM0 for smsd and /dev/ttyACM1 for an application such as
> waitcall from gnokii-extras (however not all functionality is always
> present on both devices)

ops...i'm using serial modem (Wavecom) =)
I'm working to integrate waitcall.c in smsd...

Ciao!
l.

ps: quando funziona invio il diff ;-)