RE: Nokia Premicell

From: Tristan Drinkwater
Subject: RE: Nokia Premicell
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 08:52:21 +0000

>Sent: 05 December 2011 21:37
>So there's git://github.com/pkot/gnokii.git repo with nokia-nosmsc
>branch. Please try it out. And let me know the logs.

I've tried 'git clone --depth 1 git://github.com/pkot/gnokii.git' but all I get
is a 'connection refused' error.

I don't suppose there is anything restricting my access is there? IP filtering?

Thanks

TRistan

________________________________

Micro Peripherals Limited.
Registered Office: Shorten Brook Way, Altham Business Park, Altham,
Accrington, Lancs. BB5 5YJ. Tel: (01282) 776776 Fax: (01282) 858790
Micro Peripherals Limited. Registered in England No. 1511931. VAT No. GB 864
4387 91

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the
use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not
necessarily represent those of Micro Peripherals Limited.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
Email in error and that
any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this Email is
strictly prohibited. If this
transmission is received in error please notify the sender immediately and
your E-mail system.
All electronic transmissions to and from Micro Peripherals Ltd are recorded and
may be monitored.