Nokia 6610 sms messages not being removed from phone and other strange t

From: Jon Berg
Subject: Nokia 6610 sms messages not being removed from phone and other strange things
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 02:52:11 +0200

Hi,

I have what Nokia 6610 that is acting strange.

Sometimes it is not able to delete messages, but it is able to read
the messages. This is with the GIT version.
I have attached a log if you want to have a look at it. If you search
for "gratis" you will see the same message over
and over again.

There are also some error messages about invalid memory addresses that
possibly is relevant.
The program seems to say there are 25 messages, but when I looked at
the phone when I quit the program there were only two messages
in the inbox on the phone.

With the current released version I saw that there were sometimes
messages that was left unread. I don't have a log of that.

I have another old Nokia model that seems to work OK. So I am thinking
it could be
a problem with this particular model? That it is old and useless or
the memory is messed up...

In the log it says the model is 7210, but on the phone it says 6610.

Regards,
Jon Berg.