Re: smsd crash report

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: smsd crash report
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:23:56 -0700

Hi,

I poked around in my core dumps with gdb and believe that I have isolated the
problem.  Below is the code immediately before my crash in nk6510.c:
                if (!data->message_center) {
                        dprintf("SMSC received but not expected\n");
                        e = GN_ERR_INTERNALERROR;
                }

All previous error conditions have a break statement after setting e to the
error code, but this one does not.  I believe it should look like this:
                if (!data->message_center) {
                        dprintf("SMSC received but not expected\n");
                        e = GN_ERR_INTERNALERROR;
                        break;
                }

chuck