RE: Problems reading SMS from Nokia 3109c

From: Alexandre A. Alves
Subject: RE: Problems reading SMS from Nokia 3109c
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 11:52:14 +0100

Hi Daniele

Thank you for your perseverance.

I have installed the patch you mention but I got no success: I can see the
equipment and the SMS folders but when I try reding the SMS folder (gnokii
--phone 1 --getsms IN 1) I get the error "Problem occurred internal to model
specific code."

address@hidden:~# gnokii --phone 1 --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.31git
IMEI         : 359311027565447
Manufacturer : Nokia
No flags section in the config file.
Model        : RM-274
Product name : RM-274
Revision     : V 07.21

address@hidden:~#  gnokii --phone 1 --showsmsfolderstatus
GNOKII Version 0.6.31git
No. Name                                         Id #Msg
  0 SMS Folder 1                                 F1    0
  1 SMS Inbox                                    IN   17
  2 SMS Outbox, items to be sent                OUS    0
  3 SMS Outbox, sent items                       OU    0
  4 SMS Archive                                  AR    0
  5 SMS Drafts                                   DR    0
  6 SMS Templates                                TE    0

address@hidden:~# gnokii --phone 1 --getsms IN 1
GNOKII Version 0.6.31git
Getting SMS failed (location 1 from IN memory)! (Problem occurred internal
to model specific code.)

Alexandre António R. Alves