Gnokii developer needed

From: mark amu
Subject: Gnokii developer needed
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:29:13 +0000

Hi
Is there a developer who can carry out some paid work on an sms project I want to configure.
I need a Computer to SMS message system to be developed for an emergency response team.
On receipt of a voice  call, and without human input, 6 sms are to be sent to 6 pre-configured numbers
This will all be automated and the incoming voice call as well as the responses are to be automatically logged and date/ time stamped.
I look forwards to hearing from someone who can do this. It is expected I will use a siemens TC35i terminal modem with SIM card
Thanks
MArk